Adrian is a very experienced former public servant. He has worked in local government management for over 30 years. Adrian has a strong reputation for innovation having introduced a number of new ideas and concepts into Local Government in Ireland.
He has worked closely with Government, the public sector, local authorities and the business community particularly in the areas of tourism and SME’s. He also has extensive knowledge and experience of urban renewal.
As Director of Corporate Services with Wexford Local Authorities Adrian championed successfully the partnership model which led to culture change within the staff of the Local Authority.
- Diploma MIS, I.M.I (1990)
- Advanced Management Diploma, UCD Smurfit College (1997)
- M.B.N., UCD Smurfit College (1998)
- Certificate in Local & State Government
- Harvard School of Government (2000)
Areas of Professional Competencies
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Project Appraisal
- Media & Public Relations Management
- Local Government
- Public Services
- Rural/Community Development
- Voluntary Groups
- Staff relations
- Examples of Adrian’s Experience:
- County Manager Wexford Local Authorities2012-2014
- Chairman Wexford Enterprise Board 2013/2014
- Director Irish National Heritage Park Wexford
- Former Director Kennedy Trust New Ross, Co. Wexford
- Former Director National 1798 Centre Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford